RICHLAND COUNTY FAMILY PLANNING clinic and the satellite clinic located at RANSOM COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH assists women and men in understanding and taking responsibility for their reproductive health through education, counseling, medical services, and birth control methods.
- Medical Services:
- Telemedicine appointments available
- Gynecological examination, which includes breast and pelvic exams
- Pregnancy Testing with diagnosis
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and diagnosis treatment, follow up and referral
- Available Birth Control Methods:
- Contraceptive Ring (NuvaRing)
- Birth Control Pills
- Contraceptive Shot (Depo)
- Implant (Nexplanon)
- IUD (Mirena, Liletta, Paragard)
- Emergency Contraception (Plan B)
- Education On:
- Abstinence, safe sex, natural family planning
- Sexually transmitted infections, HIV/AIDS,
- Hormonal and non-hormonal contraception, emergency contraception,
- Reproductive health issues, pregnancy, nutrition, and infertility.
- Counseling On:
- Natural Family Planning
- Problem pregnancy and infertility
ALL SERVICES ARE BASED ON INCOME AND FAMILY SIZE AND ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Both clinics provide free language services to clients whose primary language is not English. Services are offered by appointment complying with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, ethnicity, religion, disability, income level, marital status, number of pregnancies, or contraception preference. Richland County Family Planning is a Title X funded program.
|Birth Control Methods||Income Worksheet|
|ND Family Planning Program||Initial History – Female|
|Sexual Transmitted Diseases (STDs)||Request to Receive Family Planning Screening Services|
|Resources for Addressing Youth Issues|
To make an appointment with Richland County Family Planning, contact us by phone 701-642-7735 or use our Contact us form. To make an appointment with Ransom County Public Health contact them at 701-683-6140.