a program for individuals who are HIV positive. To be eligible for this program you have to:
- Be a North Dakota resident with a gross income up to 400% federal poverty level.
- Meet bi-annual enrollment requirements (provide a proof of continued eligibility every 6 months).
- On going enrollment requires individual to report any changes to case manager.
- Case Management – assess needs and makes referrals
- Aids Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) – assists with medications and insurance premium assistance
- Outpatient Medical Assistance – access and maintain outpatient medical care
- Emergency Assistance – short term financial assistance for essential needs
- Medical Transportation – cost assistance to access medical care
Additional information is available at HIV/Ryan White or call the North Dakota Department of Health HIV Program at 800-472-2180.