Compassionate care delivered to your doorstep. Our goal is to keep you at home. You do not have to be homebound to receive services. One of our Registered nurses will provide in home care such as:
- Managing your health care needs with your primary MD/provider
- Medication set-up and monitoring, including injections
- Point of care INR monitoring when on a blood thinner
- Monitoring after discharge from hospital or nursing home
- Health education and support
- Home Health Aide to assist with cares such as bathing, dressing, hair care, shaving, nail care, exercise
- Telehealth – a monitor is placed in client’s homes to take vital signs (weight, oxygen level, blood pressure, pulse) everyday. The results are transmitted by phone line back to the Home Health office for review by RNs. With this system, RNs can detect and address even the slightest abnormalities before they become serious
- Evaluation visit in your home upon request of you, your family, or your physician to determine if we can provide services which will enable you to stay in your home.
- Agency QSP (Qualified Service Provider) to assist with personal care/respite services.
Who pays for home care?
Richland County Home Health Agency is Medicare certified and licensed in the state of North Dakota to serve residents of Richland County. Home Care services can be paid by: Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, Veteran’s Administration, Workmen’s Compensation, or the client based on a self-pay fee scale. Payment for services by a third party payer are subject to client qualifications. Medicare requires client to be homebound.
For more information on the Home Health Program use our Contact us form.
We Come to You!!