Richland County Health Department provides nursing services to the inmates at the Richland County Jail under a contract with Richland County Correctional Facility. The nursing services address necessary medical needs of inmates.
Correctional health nursing services:
- Case management of medical conditions and medications
- Correctional staff education
- Health assessments
- HIV, Hepatitis C, and Tuberculosis testing if needed
- Monitoring of inmates with chronic health conditions
- Sick call-triage of inmate medical requests
For more information on the Correctional Health program use our Contact Us form.